Festival of sleep day, I think we can all get on board with this holiday. Here’s a few tips you might want to take into consideration when celebrating Festival of sleep.
- Decide if you’ll be celebrating alone or with someone else. If someone else make sure they’re onboard and ready for some serious celebration
- Find a suitable place to celebrate. A bed would be ideal, but if you’re at work or travelling you’ll have to make do with flat/soft objects from your surroundings
- Decide how long you’re going to celebrate for. I’m going for a pretty achievable 9 hours
- Prepare for celebration. This could mean anything form brushing your teeth to locking the bathroom door. You don’t want anything to be getting you up during your celebratory period
- Sleep. This is the easy part, i’ll just fill this in after i’ve done celebra… zzz
- #FestivalOfSleepDay #FOSD